Windmill Window’s timber windows are of an exceptional quality and have all the same glazing options and design options as our uPVC windows making them very versatile to work with. We offer both softwood and hardwood timber windows although with the difference in cost between the two being relatively small we would highly recommend using hardwood to increase the longevity of the window when such a premium is being paid.
We offer both flush casement and storm casement windows and for areas where conservation is an issue or your property is indeed listed, we use our local joiner who specialises in such properties where templating of the windows may be needed to achieve the exact measurements.
- Flush or storm casement
- Choice of timber – Hardwood (Oak or Sapele), Softwood (Pine or Accoya)
- Dummy sash option to allow for equal sight lines
- Ovolo or putty bead profile choices
- WER ‘B’ rating as standard with 24mm double glazed units
- Dry glazed using no putty as standard
- All glass options available – Obscure, Leaded and Georgian bars,/li>
- Low lying PCE gaskets so no unsightly gasket lines and maximum visible glazed area
- A wider drainage channel allowing for quicker drainage of any water residue / build up
- Full RAL range of colours including dual coloured options